Incident Support Specialist
What are we looking for?
We are looking for self-starting and highly motivated people
to help us provide technical support to new and existing customers.
As a member of our team, you will hold a critical customer facing position.
You will be the first person that our customers interact with when they need help
with our software - YOU can help us deliver first class support to our customers!
What are the duties
of this position?
• Learn and continually refresh your knowledge of CutterCroix’s products and services
• Troubleshoot configuration issues and resolve issues promptly
• Escalate and communicate customer issues to Engineering Team when necessary
• Document all incidents and feature requests in the appropriate system
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings to report incident trends
• Participate in testing new product features
• Work with other Customer Success team members to provide backup responsibilities
• Identify opportunities to up-sell additional products and services
• Performs other duties as assigned
What are the requirements
of this position?
• Associate's degree or better required
• Travel as required
• Have a strong work ethic & pay close attention to detail
• Have a pleasant, upbeat, professional personality
• Be a self-motivated team player, able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Be articulate, diplomatic and tactful
• Be punctual and respect other people’s time
• Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude
• Be a career minded individual looking to play a vital role in our mutual success
• Be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Thrive to be excellent and never settle for average
• Experience in the roofing or construction industry is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio is a plus
Ready to Start a Conversation?