What are we looking for?
We are looking for self-starting and highly motivated salespeople to help us continue to expand our customer base in the roofing industry
As a member of our team, you will hold a critical front-line revenue producing position. You will be responsible for building and maintaining your own book of business. You will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects through various approaches such as web leads, tradeshow leads, referrals and general prospecting.
What are the duties
of this position?
• Prospect, build and work a sales pipeline
• Qualify all sales leads and drive leads through the sales process to closure
• Determine next steps with the prospect and follow up appropriately
• Achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals established with your manager
• Follow sales process and consistently log all interactions in GiddyUp
• Act as a liaison between Sales and Customer Success
• Annual sales goal of $300,000 in new revenue
• Other duties as assigned
What are the requirements
of this position?
• Associates degree or better required
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar role with a successful sales track record
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to understand product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
• Must interact effectively with management and staff (internally and externally)
• Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
• Understanding of the sales cycle with the ability to close
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Strong internet research skills required
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Have a strong work ethic
• Have a pleasant, upbeat, professional personality
• Be an exceptional people person
• Be articulate, diplomatic and tactful
• Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude
• Be a career minded individual looking to play a vital role in our mutual success
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Have strong skills in Microsoft Office and CRMs
• Thrive to be excellent and never settle for average
Ready to Start a Conversation?